This job is right for you if you like:
- High-energy start-ups, with a brilliant and passionate team
- Solving problems that make a real difference in people’s lives and well being
- Rapid growth and the ability to make a personal, directional impact on strategy/execution
- Helping to launch and grow innovative products and services that will help oncology patients
- Rockstar teammates: an unparalleled team with decades of prior work experience in artificial intelligence, software systems, molecular biology, clinical oncology, clinical and regulatory operations, and related fields
xCures helps patients and their doctors beat late-stage and/or recalcitrant cancer. We operate an AI-assisted platform that provides highly tailored, up-to-date information regarding the optimal (investigational or approved) therapies to consider in specific patient cases. In doing so, xCures’ platform prospectively generates real-world evidence for clinical studies and decentralized trials. xCures is founded by serial entrepreneurs and led by a management team with more than 10 successful combined exits. We are funded by a number of VC and strategic investors, with a Series A led by Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund.
About the role
We’re looking for someone to help build awareness of our products and services among oncologists. This role will be integral to delivering the successful launch of our new software platforms and building awareness of our support services. You are highly organized and disciplined, and eager to learn from a group of successful sales and commercial professionals. You are energized by the prospect of building relationships that will allow cutting-edge technology to thrive. You like engaging with oncologists and members of their team, are able to be prepared for thoughtful interactions and are nimble enough to think on your feet. You will build relationships with colleagues and peers and help connect our experts with members of patients’ care teams.
- Execute against sales plans and corporate goals, including contact activities, meeting generation, and broadening clinical and scientific engagement
- Conduct outbound calls and emails, schedule meetings, and deliver introductory presentations to customer target audience, including practice influencers and support staff.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully engage with oncologists using remote communication tools as demonstrated by facilitating expert-level interactions between members of xCures’ Precision Medicine, Provider and Research Partnerships teams, and medical practice personnel
- Use CRM software to maintain and update interaction information with oncologists and affiliated practice personnel
- Understand and communicate the value of xCures’ products and services
- Participate in all required training and sales meetings
- Plan and organize to meet call targets and meeting goals from assigned provider lists
- Make sales presentations including individual meetings via the phone and group meetings via video conference
- Initially serving as an individual contributor, this position is a great opportunity to enter oncology sales.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience or equivalent as demonstrated by experience interacting directly with healthcare providers or similar customers.
Skills, competencies, and capabilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Comfort with technical and medical information and communications
- Ability to effectively use software, including CRM, presentation, and communications tools and systems
- Undergraduate degree in a health sciences and/or technical field
- Graduate degree(s) in a relevant subject area
- Customer management experience using a CRM system like Hubspot or Salesforce
- Previous professional experience in the healthcare domain
- Strong technical skill sets
- Mission alignment (i.e., enthusiasm for helping cancer patients learn about and access the best treatment options for fighting their disease, as well as for driving wholesale improvements in how and how quickly new cancer treatments are understood and become available to those in need of them)
This is a big list. Don’t worry if you do not meet every qualification or wishlist item. If you are passionate, ambitious, adept, and mission-aligned, then we want to hear from you — even if you don’t check every box listed here. True talent shines through and transcends a list of bullet points.
To apply, send your resume and a note why you are interested to Alex Pederson at firstname.lastname@example.org