13,000 Oncologists physically can’t help 2M cancer patients. Especially the growing fraction with advanced cancer. (you)
But you need help. With advanced cancer (or rare cancers), it’s hard finding promising treatments with a busy oncologist(s).
It’s tough for oncologists to move forward with any unique treatments and suggestions quickly. Why?
- Your oncologist can’t try a unique treatment on you without enough evidence of its effectiveness.
- They want the best for you, leaving them no choice but to research themselves. But they also have 30+ other patients to research options too.
- Oncologists don’t have any tech that helps them know the latest cancer research or treatment options for advanced cancer — they’re stuck to the standard of care.
If you and your oncologist want a quick and effective way to find promising treatments for free — read further.
Introducing a free A.I tool that helps you/your doctor know all your promising cancer treatment options. All over the US.
Our A.I finds vaccines, drugs, and clinical trials for your cancer, no matter how rare or what stage. In your state, and all over the US.
All this info turns into a report you can share with your oncologist to discuss action — with more confidence.
How xINFORM provides accurate insights:
Our A.I platform and team of Ph.D. scientists constantly sift through numerous approved studies, including:
- Over 150,000 new and approved treatment studies published every year
- Vaccines, trials, and combination therapy learnings
- Paired with the learnings of over 1,000+ patients on our platform with cancer similar to yours
- With access to your medical records, we cross-reference the research to find options for your cancer
We will need your medical records for this to work. Why?
We completely understand why you wouldn’t want to share records; it’s your privacy. Here is why we need them:
- They hold vital info about your body, health, and cancer. This allows us to pinpoint ideal treatments for your needs.
- We can learn about treatments you’ve tried before that have/haven’t worked or are bad/harmful to you.
- Everyone’s body is different, meaning two people can never have the exact same cancer even though the diagnosis is the same.
We also create a simple, visual summary of your entire medical history. Forever secured.
Scrambling inside your computer trying to find parts of your medical records can get tedious.
Now, you can:
- Leave your medical records in one place online on a secured HIPAA-compliant platform.
- See a visual, easy summary of your medical history/medical records.
- You can also get consistent new treatment options over time in one platform.
Unable to find/provide medical records?
We reach out to your hospital and get it for you — which could take 2-3 weeks. (still beats spending months researching alone!)
xINFORM is completely free.
No hidden costs at all.
We’ll never recommend a pharma product that “bribes us” or doesn’t work effectively.
Our goal is to easily find ideal treatment options in each individual cancer case.
We’ll never use your personal data.
- We meet HIPAA standards
The gold standard set of privacy laws.
- You’re completely anonymous
When accessed by researchers, your name turns into an identification number. Our platform is backed by a powerful firewall that protects your data
- We study treatment data, not personal
Cancer researchers study your treatment learnings to help make our recommendations more accurate over time.
- Everyone’s treatment data helps you, your data helps others
Eg. If a vaccine for breast cancer is working for multiple patients, our platform will recommend it to more patients with breast cancer.
What’s inside your report?
- Your cancer/type
- Your entire cancer journey and breakdown
- The vaccine/drug/clinical trial options available within your state/US.
- The research behind the treatment and why it could work for you
- Your medical records — fully organized
- All the known genetic info on your cancer
xINFORM is designed to assist you and your oncologist.
We understood how stressful their jobs are, but we also knew that you need faster help and attention.
We built xINFORM to make all oncologist’s jobs easier, advance cancer research to its peak, and for you to take advantage of it.
Cancer research is at its all-time high and we’re helping by bringing all the research and the outcomes (the options) to you.