Bladder cancer is tough
For a very long time, there were basically two options:
- An intense regimen with multi-agent chemotherapy that most people couldn’t tolerate
- A dual chemo regimen, if you couldn’t tolerate the intense one.
Finally, scientists have found actionable and targetable tumor mutations that can be treated with an oral pill.
Unfortunately, nobody will be able to qualify unless they have NGS testing done (aka tumor profiling or sequencing).
Let the xINFORM portal help you
Register and you will receive the following, for free:
- Instant access to your medical records from the institutions where you received care.
- An easy-to-share, powerful care summary based on your complete cancer history
- Help to get a comprehensive NGS test (if you don’t have one)
- Access and information on personalize and targeted bladder cancer treatments that you and your oncologist should consider